FAILURE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
The USER is responsible to determine the suitability of a
rope for a specific application.
* USE only rope in good condition without cuts or pulled
* KNOW the working load limit (WLL) of your rope.
* DO NOT exceed the WLL or shock load of the rope.
* DO NOT stand within the recoil (snapback) area.
* DO NOT use over rough surfaces without chafe protection.
* DO NOT bend around unprotected, sharp corners.
* USE sheaves with a minimum of 8 times the rope diameter.
ROPE WILL FAIL IF WORN, DAMAGED,
ABUSED, OVERLOADED, OR NOT PROPERLY
For more information
please visit www.ropecord.com